1. New Blogfriends: These guys are so interesting, I am embarrassed to only have come across them recently through some mild cyberstalking. And the cheerful Chick About Town comes as close to a lifestyle blog as I have seen in Bongoland.
2. This just in: Dr. Slaa fell in the shower yesterday and injured his arm. The World's Best Housekeeper is already wearing her cynical look. I'm not sure if she's implying foul play on the side of the establishment, or a bid for sympathy on the part of the good doctor. I guess we're not the most trusting votership on the planet... eh bwana pole. Endeavour to keep relatively intact until October would you please, sir?
3. The Steak of Ages, the one that can vanquish the cravings of the bloodthirstiest carnivore, was recently found hiding at a supermarket in the 'hood. Slapped it on a smoking pan with nothing but pepper and rosemary. Taste test subjects have reported extremely positive responses on several occasions. I suspect the secret is fat, happy grassfed Tanzanian beef and a little Halaal treatment. Quest continues: is there a joint in the city that can top this experience? Stay tuned.
4. Does anyone else think that perhaps this company should have aimed for a different acronym? Feel free to suggest slogans for them in the comments section ;)
5. Speaking of carnal pleasures, Karambezi has such seriously good burgers that they might be giving Palm Beach Hotel a run for their feta cheese. Further research will be conducted. In the meantime, here's a visual equivalent of Easy Listening to close out the month. Contemplate it while stroking your brain cells, and be sure to have a relaxing weekend.