Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Articles and Blogs in the Pipeline- You Want to Contribute?

Hey folks. So every so often, someone gets in touch online with a suggestion for the East African articles. Which is nice, actually, because there are 52 weeks in the year and not every one of them is inspired*. So I thought I would open it up a bit to the hivemind that lives online- regular reader of passerby who got lost on the blog while looking for something else. Feel free to toss a potential topic this way. Caveat: I might never work on your suggestion, I might work on it immediately, I might sit on it for a while. Even I don't know what's going to happen from week to week, which is the only way a sedentary writer can build a little thrill into her life :)

2 comments:

  1. Great, eeh topical in town..... "A Crime of Passion or Victim of circumstances" think about it.

    josheffu, dar

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you do one on the new AU HQ yet?
    blogs on the constitutional review process would be great. what's the mood, what are the issues, sticking points, opportunities?
    how's that search for the perfect steak coming? missing the foodie blogs.
    Can't wait to see you at the Open Forum.
    (Biding several hours at Schipol, true to my moniker)

    ReplyDelete

No biting, spitting, trolling or ugly insults- only pretty ones allowed.

A little birdie told me...

Follow MikocheniReport on Twitter