Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Coming Soonish To a Blog Near You- An Long Overdue Upgrade

I have finally gotten around to getting some support for the blog. It has only taken four years :) The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and I have been intending for a very long time to upgrade the blog and refresh its look and rethink a number of things. Hasn't happened. 

When I started blogging, I had all the time in the world plus a free internet connection. It was easy to research what I needed to know more of, manage the blog by myself. These days it's a challenge just finding enough quiet time to write. So I have done a smart thing- I have asked someone else to handle all the non-writing stuff for me. 

In the coming two months we're hoping there will be some decent changes to the blog. A bit of redesign, better widgets, a refreshed blogroll, that sort of thing. We'll try to make it as trouble-free as possible. Thanks for stopping by, keep reading and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No biting, spitting, trolling or ugly insults- only pretty ones allowed.

A little birdie told me...

Follow MikocheniReport on Twitter